[MonoTouch] Programmatically creating a TabViewController

Ethan Nagel enagel at nageltech.com
Mon Aug 24 17:51:12 EDT 2009

Ok, let me make sure I understand things correctly.  I'm creating a
UITabBarController which is a container for my tabs.   Each Tab is
essentially an implementation of UIViewController with the tabBarItem
property set to have the details of how the tab should be displayed.  (I'm
setting this using the UITabBarController.ViewControllers property to an
array of my View Controllers.)  The problem I'm having is that there is *no
tabBarItem property available in UIViewController*, which is what I'm used
to from ObjC land.  Am I on the right track here, or am I missing something?

- Ethan Nagel
  President, Nagel Technologies, Inc.
  enagel at nageltech.com
  http://www.nageltech.com