[MonoTouch] IoC?

Kevin Daly kevindaly at xtra.co.nz
Thu Aug 27 08:31:07 EDT 2009

Have you sought counselling for this affliction?
Just kidding :-)

In all seriousness I have doubts about the wisdom of using IoC containers on
a resource-constrained platform: is the overhead really justified, or are we
bulking up the code to solve a problem that doesn't really exist at this
scale?
I'm not saying I'm *sure* it's a bad idea, but doubts I definitely have.