[MonoTouch] How do I start the iPad simulator when debugging in MT 3.2

Ash Ash at SketchMD.com
Tue Dec 7 12:19:28 EST 2010

One more question on the same topic.

I noticed that iOS simulator in 4.2.1 allows me to simulate multiple
versions of iOS (3.2, 4.0. 4.1 and 4.2)

I could not figure how to tell MonoDevelop to launch the simulator and set
the version to 3.2 and then run my app.

Thx,

Ash