[MonoTouch] version numbering

Craig Dunn craig.dunn at conceptdevelopment.net
Mon Dec 13 16:38:00 EST 2010

In your *Project* Options -> Build -> iPhone Application -> General tab
there is a Bundle version field (along with the Bundle identifier and
Display name). This is the value you are looking for. MonoDevelop very
kindly puts it in Info.plist for you - do 'Show package contents' on the
.app in any of your build-output folders to see what else goes in there.

I've not done auto-incrementing numbers, but the Project Options -> General
-> Custom Commands has been useful for us to 'swap/rename' between two
Settings.bundle/Root.plist files for Debug and Release...

cd