[MonoTouch] btouch + three20 and tapku

Jon Dick jondick at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 13:01:21 EST 2010

Well Three20 has two things I would have liked to take advantage of:
  TTMessageController
  TTPhotoViewController

If those controls were mapped to a point of being very usable, I'd be a
happy camper.  I may take a look at this sometime in the future, but for
now, I just don't have the time.

I just remember the mapping needing a lot of work because you needed to map
more than those classes just to use them.
Also I think the current Three20 is significantly different than what I
started mapping last year.

I'd love for someone to take on mapping Three20, i'd even pitch a few bucks
their way.
I too, love MonoTouch.Dialog and use it a lot, but Three20 would still be
helpful.

---
Jon Dick
jondick at gmail.com