[MonoTouch] MonoTouch + action handler + simulator issue

ChrisNTR chrisntr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 14:40:09 EST 2010

Brian,

Your view controller is probably getting Garbage collected.

Change you Main.cs to look a little like this

                ViewController viewController;
                 // This method is invoked when the application has loaded
its UI and its ready to run
 public override bool FinishedLaunching (UIApplication app, NSDictionary
options)
{
 viewController = new ViewController ();
window.AddSubview (viewController.View);
 window.MakeKeyAndVisible ();
 return true;
}

Cheers,