[Moonlight-list] Silverlight Code Camp is looking for speakers (On a moonlight session?)

Stephan Dekker Stephan.Dekker at nab.com.au
Wed Dec 9 16:47:00 EST 2009

Hi all,

For the Silverlight Code Camp on the 30/31 of January in Melbourne (Au) we are looking for speakers.
I'm wondering if there is anyone on this list who might be interested in doing a session?

Please let me know, as I would very much like a divers session list!
We've got 150 attendees and are looking for more sponsors to bump that number up. The sessions are also filling up fast by now, so be quick if your keen on signing up.

For more info Email me, or visit:
www.silverlightcodecamp.com.au<http://www.silverlightcodecamp.com.au>

That's also the place to register as a speaker btw. When you do, an Email will be send with your login details to register your session.

Cheers,
Stephan

Stephan Dekker | Solution Architect | Wholesale Banking | National Australia Bank
Level 24, 500 Bourke St Melbourne | Tel: +61 (0)3 8641 3482 | Mobile: +61-(0)4 3749 5949
Email: Stephan.Dekker at nab.com.au<mailto:Stephan.Dekker at nab.com.au>

National Australia Bank Ltd - ABN 12 004 044 937
This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us at postmaster at nab.com.au or by replying to the sender, and then destroy all copies of this email. Except where this email indicates otherwise, views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of National Australia Bank Ltd. Advice in this email does not take account of your objectives, financial situation, or needs. It is important for you to consider these matters and, if the e-mail refers to a product(s), you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement(s)/other disclosure document(s) before making any decisions. If you do not want email marketing from us in future, forward this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to Unsubscriptions at nab.com.au in order to stop marketing emails from this sender. National Australia Bank Ltd does not represent that this email is free of errors, viruses or interference.