[Moonlight-list] requested backports for next release

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:36:40 EST 2009

Just three from me this time:

147918: Fix several places where type conversion for Bindings fails when it
shouldn't
147942: Allow you to set a Binding to a CLR property of type Binding.
148026: Don't leave 'emittingMouseEvent' true forever

We could also take:

147906: Implement the bare minimum of ItemContainerGenerator to get the NFL
site kinda working. [jackson needs to confirm the implementation does the
trick though]

Alan.