[Moonlight-list] requested backports for next release

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:38:25 EST 2009

Actually, I emailed these to the last thread but I'll add them here too in
case they get missed accidently:

Just to update, we should port:
147417 - fixes DataBinding ContentPresenter.Content
147421 - Emit all SizeChanged events before doing another measure/arrange
pass
147565 - Remove an extra check when changing ContentControl.Content which
broke some toolkit tests
147669 - Make VisualStateGroup.Name use the DependencyObject::NameProperty

These two aren't too important to port to the branch as they're new features
as opposed to fixes, but they might be nice to have as they're not too
complex.

147454 - Implement support for Binding.ElementName
147465 - Implement support for Bindng.RelativeSource

Thanks,
Alan.