[Moonlight-list] Feature Set of Moonlight 2.0

Rolf Bjarne Kvinge rolflists at ya.com
Mon Dec 21 04:19:19 EST 2009

Hi,

> Hello,
>
> Is there any feature list for Moonlight 2.0 release? I have checked the
Moonlight website but I couldn't find any. Is Moonlight 2.0 the equivalent
of Silverlight 2?

Yes. Moonlight 2.0 is equivalent to Silverlight 2 (+ we support some of the
features in Silverlight 3).

> Does it support managed code, data binding, dependency object and etc in
Moonlight 2?

Yes.

> Is there any Moonlight-specific code that is not compatible with
Silverlight?

There shouldn't be, but you'll probably find something if you look hard
enough. In any case that would be a bug, not a feature.

Rolf

--
Don't go the way life takes you.
Take life the way you go