[Moonlight-list] Where is the sln file of Moonlight 2.0

Rolf Bjarne Kvinge rolflists at ya.com
Mon Dec 21 04:23:37 EST 2009

Hi,

> Hello,
>
> Is there any solution file for Moonlight 2.0? Or Do I have to go and check
each and every projects manually?

There is no Visual Studio solution [1], but there is a MonoDevelop solution
(moon.mds in moon's root directory). This is not the way moonlight is built
though, we use makefiles. Note that Moonlight most likely won't build on
Windows.

Rolf

[1] There is one in moon/build/vs2008, but it only contains a project for
libmoon (the code in moon/src), not everything.

Regards,
Michael