[Moonlight-list] Where is the sln file of Moonlight 2.0

Michael Sync mchlsync at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 04:34:27 EST 2009

>>There is no Visual Studio solution [1], but there is a MonoDevelop
solution (moon.mds in moon's root directory)

I can't find that file in moonlight-2.0.tar.bz2. I can't even find the
folder called moon in that bz2 file.

>>Note that Moonlight most likely won't build on Windows.

Oh.. Then, I will have to link the file manually. Are you guys going to add
sln file in future? Are you going to accept sln file if community contribute
it for Moonlight? I'm sure that both Silverlight community and Moonlight are
really interested to read the source code of moonlight to understand more
details about how SIlverlight works.

Thanks.

--
Don't go the way life takes you.