[Moonlight-list] channel 9

Mohamed Bana mohamed at bana.org.uk
Mon Dec 28 15:44:35 EST 2009

Thanks, Rolf.

Most (not all) of the videos tend to the crash FF 3.5.  I'm using Ubuntu
9.10 with ML 2.0.  I've had to use
http://chrispederick.com/work/user-agent-switcher/ with the IE 6/7/8, as
I don't know how to do what you've described, could you please describe
the exact steps please.

When is ML going to work with Chrome?  SL already works with it.

—Mohamed