[Moonlight-list] unanswered questions on IRC on build failure and load failure

Atsushi Eno atsushieno at veritas-vos-liberabit.com
Tue Apr 5 02:06:55 EDT 2011

I'm trying build and run the latest moon for debugging #681747, but
there was a couple of blockers.

This is from yesterday. examples/desklet build crashes:
[15:37] <eno> hmm, now build dies at examples
[15:37] <eno> http://monobin.com/__m24b4bd88

I manually removed the above from SUBDIR in src/examples/Makefile.am.

Then, this is from today. MoonlightDrtViewer does not load fine:
[14:53] <eno> should the latest moon load MoonlightDrtViewer's initial page?
[14:53] <eno> am seeing XamlParseException
[14:54] <eno> http://monobin.com/__m450e0b67

Since I'm almost foreigner to moonlight hacking, I may be missing up to
date tips, but is there any way to verify which moonlight runtime or
assemblies are loaded like "mono -v" ?

Atsushi Eno