[Gtk-sharp-list] treeview problems (gtk# bug?)
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:28:21 +1000
Interestingly, that original sample does not even run on .NET, it dies
Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
set to an instance of an object.
at Gtk.ListStore.gtk_list_store_set_value(IntPtr raw, TreeIter& iter,
Int32 column, IntPtr value)
at Gtk.ListStore.SetValue(TreeIter iter, Int32 column, Value value)
at Gtk.ListStore.AppendValues(Array values) in
at Gtk.ListStore.AppendValues(Object values) in
at GtkSamples.TreeViewDemo.PopulateStore() in
at GtkSamples.TreeViewDemo.Main(String args) in
public void SetValue(Gtk.TreeIter iter, int column, GLib.Value
gtk_list_store_set_value(Handle, ref iter, column,
Erik Bågfors wrote:
>I have a small program which uses two treeviews. The views are done in
>very much the same way as ManagedTreeViewDemo.cs that comes with
>The problem is that at first the treeviews looks great but as I try to
>use them by moving around in them and between them the cells in them
>suddenly have the same text in them.
>So I tried to add another treeview to the ManagedTreeViewDemo and get
>the same problem there. As you can see in treeviewok.png the rows under
>"Two" are "foo", "bar", "baz", "quux". If you look in treeviewwrong.png
>you see that they are all "quux". All I did was move around in the
>treeviews. You can see the same thing under "Three".
>I attached a diff to ManagedTreeViewDemo.cs that shows this behavior.
>I can't see how I would be doing anything wrong in this case so I
>suspect a gtk# bug.
>I'm running with the following rpms on a mandrake system.
>Keep up the good work!