[Gtk-sharp-list] Announcing Gtk# release 0.9
07 May 2003 14:35:03 -0500
Announcing release 0.9 of Gtk#, codenamed "Amy Wynn's Toolbelt."
Source available for immediate download from:
Yesterday's mono/monodoc release also provided Gtk# binaries for some
platforms at http://go-mono.org/download.html.
Gtk# is a .Net language binding for the Gtk+ Graphical User Interface
toolkit. The binding is fairly complete, but it is still largely
unproven and not recommended for production work.
Changes since 0.8:
* Signal handler fixes: Gonzalo and Petr Danecek
* librsvg support and sample: Charles
* customizations and metadata fixes: Charles, Miguel, Gonzalo, MK,
Duncan, and Lee.
* make fixes: Charles, Peter Williams
* libgda/gnomedb-0.11 upgrade: Rodrigo
* calendar sample: Lee
* Delegate generation enhancements: Gonzalo
* Gdk.Keys support: Alp
* pkgconfig support: Charles
* bugfixing: Martin, Gonzalo, Miguel, MK
* en/docs: Miguel, Duncan, Lee, Hector, Pedro, Peter, and Martin
Please check the ChangeLog for details.
Discussion of Gtk# occurs on the mailing list at
email@example.com. Bugs can be reported to bugzilla.ximian.com,