[Gtk-sharp-list] Question about navigating through Treeview
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:37:50 +1100
I need some help with a problem I'm experience with a treeview /
I have a very simple scenario:
- I have a treeview with a list store.
- List store has 10 items in it.
- None of the items are selected.
I want to:
- Given an arbitrary iter, called iterA (say it was iter number 5)
- Set that iterA as the liststore's current iter
- swap iterA with the next iter until it is moved to the last one.
I would also like to be able to do.
- Get currently selected iter.
- Swap it with the next iter after it.
It's a very simple request for some sample code, but would be very much
Any problems with the request then please get back to me and I will
Thanks in advance