[Gtk-sharp-list] Prerelease of libsndfile-cil (II)
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:09:09 +0200
I have uploaded sndfile-cil.0.1.1 package, with monodoc docs and some
issues solved. Take it here:http://vgafib.upc.es/~jorge/download/
Issues that remain:
* I want to change the Format property in class Sndfile from int to
Sndfile.Format enum. I have proved to use glib-mkenums and use
g_param_spec_enum in libgsndfile, but it doen't work.
* I still need some help with int64 issue.
* I'd like to edit docs with monodoc and merge changes, but it doesn't
work (file changeset.xml exists). What is the corrent command?
CVS Makefile Makefile.in sndfile-cil-docs.tree
en Makefile.am sndfile-cil-docs.source sndfile-cil-docs.zip
jorge@rumba:$ monodoc --merge-changes ~/.config/monodoc/changeset.xml .
Could not merge docset sndfile-cil-docs
Thanks a lot,
2004-9-29 Jorge García Oncins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in: removed JACK requeriments
* Makefile.am: added doc directory in SUBDIRS
* doc/Makefile.am: correct update rule. Now documents are
generated (thanks to Duncan Mak)
* doc/en/Sndfile/*.xml: added documentation
* libgsndfile/*.*: some SNDFILE macros renamed to GSNDFILE
* libgsndfile/Makefile.am: added macros to create GEnumValues
* libgsndfile/gsndfile-typebuiltins.h,.c:files created by
* sndfile-cil/Sndfile.metatada: some rules changed to correct
On dt, 2004-09-28 at 18:08, Jorge García wrote:
> Hi people,
> I have done a binding of libsndfile for .Net, using a bridge gobject
> based lib (libgsndfile) and gtk-sharp tools. libsndfile is a library
> designed to allow the reading and writing of many different sampled
> sound file formats, such as Wav or Aiff files.
> A preliminary package can be found here: vgafib.upc.es/~jorge/download
> The binding works ok (see samples), but there are already some issues to
> solve after wide public release:
> * as GType.Int64 support is not complet in glib-sharp, I can't use
> g_param_spec_int64 in libgsndfile, so sf_count_t (see libsndfile api
> ) is mapped to a gint. I sent a patch to gtk-sharp-list some time
> ago, but there was no response 
> * Monodoc doc system works, but there is not correct
> doc/en/Sndfile/*.xml files due that I don't have any Microsoft compiler
> avaliable. Could anybody send me those files tgzipped?
> * Build system works, but maybe it's not perfect (it's first time I use
> it). It would be great to get "make dist" working.
> Any help will be welcomed. I have a ladspa binding in progress too. I
> will package it if I have some time and there are interest in these
> Gtk-sharp-list maillist - Gtkemail@example.com