[Gtk-sharp-list] Improving Gtk#
Miguel de Icaza
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:56:36 -0400
As people develop applications with Gtk#, I would love to hear
people's opinion on what we can do to make Gtk# better.
I am posting a few ideas that we could discuss:
* TreeView and NodeStore: Useful? Complex? What would
people like to see there?
* Rendering: Gdk stinks for rendering, do you find convenient
the code to use System.Drawing in Gtk-dotnet.dll? What about
Are people using either one?
* What third party widgets you are using?
* What third party widgets from the Gtk+ world you feel are
missing for Mono developers?
* What things do you find obnoxious, annoying about Gtk#?
* Do you use/need OpenGL? If you do, how do you do it?
* What kind of samples are missing?
* What kind of tutorials you would like to see?