[Gtk-sharp-list] Few questions about how to use TreeView
karthikeyan_r at spanservices.com
Thu Dec 31 03:51:44 EST 2009
I have few questions about the Gtk.TreeView, my program is as same as the TreeView example provided here http://www.mono-project.com/GtkSharp_TreeView_Tutorial
1. How can I get the integer position of the selected TreeIter?
2. How to remove the child nodes of selected TreeIter?
Currently I'm following the steps to achive this,
1. Get the parent Iter,
2. Create a newTreeIter with selectedTreeIter details, and remove the selectedTreeIter (this removes the child iter's)
3. Append the newTreeIter with the reference of parentIter
2. InserftNodeAfter / InsertNodeBefore with sibling as selectedTreeIter to parentIter, this returns newIter, and remove the selectedIter
3. Set the column values for newIter
Is there any methods which I can use to remove the child iters of given treeIter?
3. How can I enumerate through the child iters? Wondering why there is no GetIterNext(Gtk.TreeIter selectedIter)?
Please suggest me.
Thanks in Advance,
This email message and all attachments are confidential and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify us immediately by return email or to mailadmin at spanservices.com and destroy
the original message.
Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the
official business of SPAN, shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by SPAN.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gtk-sharp-list