[Mono-dev] Patch for System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap/SoapTypeMapper.cs
svetlanaz at mainsoft.com
Wed Oct 26 10:45:18 EDT 2005
I encountered two problems with the SoapTypeMapper class:
- First, in the deserialization of the MethodSignature element for the
overloaded method without parameters.
In this case the xml element in the stream is empty and the
MethodSignature.ReadXmlValue method returns null
and the deserialization process fails in the further steps with
I changed the MethodSignature.ReadXmlValue method to return empty Type
array instead of null, and it fixed the problem.
- Second, in the interoperability with .NET during serialization of the
reference types that contain '&' in the type name.
The SoapTypeMapper.GetXmlElement method encodes the '&' and .NET does
not understand the encoded name.
I fixed the SoapTypeMapper.GetXmlElement method to exclude '&' from
the encoded string.
Please, review the patches and let me know if I can commit them.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1164 bytes
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20051026/069687dc/attachment.obj
More information about the Mono-devel-list