[Mono-dev] msvc patch for eglib
Miguel de Icaza
miguel at ximian.com
Thu Sep 14 11:57:49 EDT 2006
A few comments on the patch:
* The changes require ChangeLog entries that detail the changes
* The coding style for some routines like gdate.c should follow
the coding conventions used in the rest of the code.
* Am not sure that the changes with varargs will continue to
work on Unix, could you test?
* There are a lot of whitespace or newline changes in your
patch which make it impossible for me to determine what
changed, please fix that.
* vasprintf: please attach the license that the implementation
in freedts uses, if it is not MIT X11 we can not use it.
More information about the Mono-devel-list