[Mono-list] tools for Mono (Nant, Vil, etc.)
julien at sobrier.net
Sun Oct 30 01:42:45 EDT 2005
I'm looking for tools that can be sue with Mon under Linux:
* build system: NAnt http://nant.sourceforge.net/
* NUnit: comes with Mono, integration with NAnt
* code coverage: any chance to make NCover working with Mono/Linux?
I don't see how to use the option --profile=cov with NUnit and NAnt
* Continuous Integration: anything like CruiseControl.NET
* Code metrics: Vil http://www.1bot.com/ (no mention of the license)
works with Mono/Linux
* IDE: monodevelop
Any other useful tool?
More information about the Mono-list